Thursday, December 27, 2012

Next Island

We leave the marina today and plan to make it to Allen's Cay and its famous iguanas.  We won't be there long as the storm besetting the states will reach us on Sunday and we won't to be in a better protected spot.  I'm not sure where that is but David is working on it.  We've had a wonderul time here in Nassau meeting new friends and sharing a very cosmopolitan Christmas dinner with four other boat crews.  We look forward to more new adventures coming up.  I am paying for yet another internet connection to post these pictures and I'm not sure when the next opportunity will come up so please bear with me.  I'll post more as soon as possible. 

This has traveled under the v-berth from Florida.  David didn't want to
 bring it but I won that one and he had so many compliments on it, turned out ok.


Just one of the docks full of boats.


The outside of the marina.  The complex to the left is under renovation.


The pool and rooms attached to the marina.  The water was too
 cold for swimming but looked nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment