Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More Nassau Pictures

I once again have a link but it is limited in the amount of data I can upload.  I am going to post as many pictures as possible until it cuts me off so enjoy!!  We are currently at Staniel Cay/Big Major Cay and plan to see the swimming pigs and the cave where the James Bond movie Thunderball was filmed.  We have been experiencing strong winds, clear skies and lots of rain, and that is just today!  I will also get the tripline updated as well.
This boat is from a short distance from our home port of Fort Walton Beach.  Even more interesting, the young mate on board graduated from high school with our youngest daughter, Martha.

Fort Montague at the eastern edge of New Providence.  Another small fort.   I guess they didn't really expect trouble.

These condos were at the end of Paradise Island across from Nassau.  Looks like any place in coastal Florida.

2 comments:

  1. We will be in Key west January 10 until February 22. We look forward to seeing you.
    Check E-mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pictures :( but I did go see the pigs swimming! So cool!

    ReplyDelete